Managing of technical project- or operational organizations.
- The complexity of our world requires the input of individuals and disciplines.
- The outsider has to show his strength not by pretending knowledge, but to reach results with help of:
- An objective vision based on his skill
- To bring together different disciplines from sometimes different companies, with that
- Aiming at challenging targets within technical and economical bounders.
Far Oer isles just like a technical organizational problem: “seemingly far away, but not unreachable”.